My clients have reported my approach as professional, encouraging, supportive and challenging, combined with appropriate provocation and tenacity. Their feedback is that this creates a deep and trusting relationship that achieves the results they want. I care deeply about the ability of people to clearly and confidently communicate, so that they can lead lives that fully reflect their deepest values.
For the last 25 years I’ve dedicated my professional life to the importance of developing confidence, communicating with clarity and respect for myself and others. I love my work as a coach, facilitator, trainer and healer. However, in the interests of absolute honesty, it has to be said that in the past I’ve frequently sacrificed my health and mental wellbeing, given to others at the expense of my own needs, and watched my dreams wallow through lack of energy to allow them to grow and thrive. As a result I’ve learned a lot about what it takes to call a halt to the chaos of lack of confidence, muddled communications and inadequate personal healthcare. And I’m a work in progress. Just because I’m a professional coach, it doesn’t mean I don’t get things wrong! My learning continues.
As I’ve grown, learned and continue to develop, I now share the practical tools and strategies I use myself, with the intention that they help you to improve your professional and personal presence.
Just so you know – I’ve been in the cancer dance (2000-2002), with intermittent health challenges since then, as a result. Six years previous to the cancer dance, I accepted the fact that I had a problem with alcohol, checked into a treatment unit in Dublin, used the principles of a great recovery programme – Women for Sobriety – and have been loving life alcohol-free since then.
I’m a professionally qualified and accredited Executive Coach and Executive Coach Trainer, NLP Practitioner and Facilitator. I’m also a Reiki Master, EFT Practitioner and Healer. Over the past 25 years I’ve worked with groups and individuals in a wide range of organisations (you can view them on the Clients Page) ranging from the Police Service of Northern Ireland to manufacturing, healthcare, hospitality and educational establishments. I’ve also worked with 100’s of private clients – women and men.
Particular strengths and skills include:
- Strong relationship building and empathy skills;
- Ability to listen deeply, non-judgementally and help clients to reflect on own processes;
- Flexible in delivery to meet individual clients’ circumstances;
- Creative, strategic and strongly solution focussed;
- Challenging and provoking where necessary, to assist clients achieve their best outcomes.
- Committed to ongoing learning and development, curious about all things to do with people development, with a great sense of humour;
- Approach strongly grounded in the commercial world.
Areas of expertise include:
- Confident communications skills and styles;
- Managing personal and professional change;
- Building effective business relationships;
- Interview/ career coaching and training;
- Life-work balance;
- Developing leaders – developing management skills;
- Women’s presence at work;
- Mindfulness – personal and professional.
Coaching-Related Qualifications include:
- Accredited Professional Executive Coach (Association for Coaching);
- Professional Facilitator/Trainer;
- AoEC Executive Coaching Practitioner Diploma (ILM Level 7 Equivalent);
- AoEC Faculty Member; Executive Coaching Practitioner Diploma;
- Mindfulness Training Development Programme;
- NLP Practitioner.
Additional Qualifications include:
- USUI Reiki Master Practitioner and Teacher
- EFT Master Practitioner
- Professional Aromatherapy and Reflexology qualifications
- Association for Coaching (Founder Member, AC Ireland)
- Women in Business
- The Taylor Clarke Partnership Ltd, Glasgow
Connect with Trudy Online